Tuesday 22 May 2012

Mia Syafinaz

Never imagined that my life had gone this way.

I thought she was the one.

But she wasn't.

I cried for the whole night.

I kicked the ball as hard as i can, scheming through out the sky.

That's how Sergio learnt from me perhaps, when Madrid lose.

I met new people, new life.

And might it be several primadonnas.

But never it seems I met the special one.

Although I thought I met her. For at least once.

And the Destiny at last came a knock.

For someone I had never imagined to be.

She was there from the moment I enter new phase of life.

The transition from a boy to a man.

Yes, God did give signs I sometimes forget.

But it seems He told me to learn from mistakes.

This is how life goes.

You never give up, your destiny is always waiting.

You should forgive the past and look beyond the future.

Because that's how I met her.

The key to a tiny heart,

The motivator to a weakened soul.

May it be truth one day.

Endless affection, Mia Syafinaz.

Forever,
I am no one.

 

 

No comments: