Thursday 24 May 2012

Mia Syafinaz II

Never imagined that my life had gone this way.
I thought she was the one.
But indeed she wasn't.
I cried for the whole night.
I kicked the ball as hard as i can.
Scheming through out the sky.
 
I met new people, new life.
And might it be several primadonnas.
But never may it be.
And never may it seems I met the special one.
Although I thought I met her. 
Somewhere in the time lapse.
For at least once.

And the Destiny at last came a knock.
For someone I had never ever imagined to be.
She was there from the moment I enter new phase of life.
The transition from a boy to a fine young man.

Yes, God did give signs I sometimes forget.
But it seems He told me to learn from mistakes.
Over mistakes over blunders.
Which I thought was my rightful divinely Destiny.
The Holy Grail of my entire life.

I had my first vision, and she had hers.
Those sneaking little time which fall upon.
We thought of as a rhyme of laugh.
But it was actually a sign of luck.
Years come years goes.
All the dreams at last, came a beautiful outcome.

This is how life goes, gentleman.
You never give up, you never surrender.
Because your Destiny is always waiting.
And will always be running to whomever may it be.
As fast as they can.
You should forgive the past and look beyond the future.

Because that's how I met her.
The key to a tiny heart,
The motivator to a weakened soul.
The blood to the running veins.
May it be truth one day, o mon amour.
Forever and ever and ever.
I will always love you.

Tu es l'amour de ma vie.
Endless affection, Mia Syafinaz.
 


Written by,


No comments: