Sunday 1 July 2012

Top Three Summer Target

1. I am waiting for something.

2. I may call it my Top Three Summer Target.

3. The first one: Ramadhan.

4. This coming Ramadhan could be my last Ramadhan, or it could be my first Ramadhan to keep up a strong momentum.

5. So I wish I could spend my Ramadhan the best as I could.

6. The second one: London Olympic 2012.

7. Some says something, some kind of disaster, would happen in the Olympic.

8. I am more than willing to wait if it really happens.

9. The third and final one: my Summer vacation to Malaysia.

10. My flight would be after Eidul Fitr, just a short two weeks vacation.

11. I hope I could settle some important matters when I return to Malaysia in those two short weeks.

12. Always, for sure, in the name of Allah.


Keep on waiting,


No comments: